Ciao a tutti,
Now the holidays are over and we will be getting back to the normal life,routines, activities.
We will spent the next few rides chit chatting away about the amazing holidays we had & peoples we met..
Brain cells will start to plan for your next trip,goal.target or PB's...Always remember to stay concentrate on the road while talking on the saddle.
Therefore if you let me, I would like to give you few cycling events which are worth taking part:
- The Road World Championships 2017 Granfondo in Bergen,Norway just less the 4 weeks away;
- Leg of Steel 2017 in the Surrey Hill it say on the tin..good riding.Amazing event organised by Ful On Tri (30th of September);
- Our few days trip around the Mount Ventoux, 8th to the 10th of October email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info;
- The stunning KOM in Taiwan ,for real climbers not for the faint hearted (October 2017);
- The Granfondo China in November ,multi stages event in the stunning Yunnan (November 2017);
- We also have another little trip away to Majorca from the 6th to the 9th of November, email us at email@example.com for more info;
- Ethiopia Wild Bike organised by a good friend Willy at PA Cyclism (December 2017);
- Another one is the Patagonia,Argentina & Chile ride, for real wilderness (December 2017);
- Finally my favourite...The Mongolia Bike Challenge....Mongolia is a stunning country,people are amazing and this is the best way to see the true colours (August 2018);
Those ones are my favourite that I would like to share with you. So now is time to shape up, to keep dreaming or start dreaming.
Be determine and you will reach your destinations, push your limits.Don 't create barriers that are not needed.Just do it.