As promised we are back for our famous ride.THE L2P "SADDLEDRUNK" RIDE.
Please find the following links to our 24 Hour London to Paris Challenge. I would suggest the following dates:
1. June 10rd- 12th
24 hour ride from London to Paris taking place over a weekend totalling approximately 180 miles (288 Km) and 7,500 feet (2,300M) of ascent with an overnight stay in Paris before returning via Eurostar to London. Participants will ride the classic London to Brighton route then on to Newhaven where they will catch a ferry to Dieppe before continuing on to Paris. Participant bikes will be brought back to London by Viva Velo.
Ability level: Commuter cyclists and upwards.
Leave London Friday lunchtime and arrive back London Sunday.
VIVA VELO will provide:
- 2 x Ride Captains (at least one to be First Aid qualified)
- 1 x Driver/Mechanic to accompany the group
- Support Vehicle to provide mechanical and emergency assistance as required
- Baggage transfer from UK to France
- Bike return from Paris to London
- Hotel 3 star (twin/double occupancy) on B&B basis
- Ferry outbound including private cabin(twin occupancy)
- Special Edition SaddleDrunk Jersey
All of us here at SD Team wish you Merry Xmas.