By great demand our annual ride to Paris has been decided. Those are the date to pencil in your diary 16th to 18th of June. We will ride just over 300km of lovely rolling roads at an easy pace giving the opportunity to stay altogether.We will maintain throughout the journey the "NO DROP" policy.
Dates of departure is 16th June from Ealing to Newhaven Ferry Port,approximately 105km.On the way there we will have a pit stop before reaching a nice restaurant to refill before jumping on the ferry.
The ferry ride to Dieppe is about 5 hour.As soon as we land in France we will ride along the famous "Avenue Verte",the old Paris to Dieppe rail track.
We will ride nearly 200km that day with stops along the route to refill and chill.
On arrival in Paris at Eiffel Tower we will do our photos before heading to the hotel.A quick shower to get ready for a lovely meal & a bit of socialising in the Parisian Suburbs.
We will return to London on the 18th of June with Eurostar.
The price is for £ 250 which include:
- 1 x Driver/Mechanic to accompany the group
- Support Vehicle to provide mechanical and emergency assistance as required
- Baggage transfer from UK to France
- Bike return from Paris to London
- Hotel 3 star (twin/double occupancy) on B&B basis
- Ferry outbound including private cabin(twin occupancy)
- Special Edition SaddleDrunk Jersey
If you like more info or you would like to join us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.